We are recruiting…
Family Bereavement Worker
Come and be part of The Bodie Hodges Foundation, Bodie’s Bereavement Service is recruiting!
We are looking to recruit a creative and dynamic Family Bereavement Worker to join our team supporting families bereaved of a child with holistic and therapeutic emotional support.
Salary £26,500 up to 37.5 hours per week
This role does require flexibility as there will be some evening and weekend work required on occasions. Consideration will be given to part-time and job share.
• Do you hold a recognised health, youth, educational, social care, and a counselling qualification or working towards one level 4 or above?
• Have you experience in supporting adults, children, and young people’s emotional wellbeing? Have you provided 1-1 and group support sessions? Do you have experience and knowledge in bereavement support, trauma, or complex psychosocial family support?
If the answer is YES, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience and knowledge and why you would like to join our team.
Please send us your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience, what you feel you can bring to this role and why you want to work for the Bodie Hodges Foundation.
Closing date 19th of January 2022
Telephone interview 26th January 2022
Successful shortlisted candidates will be called for a face-to-face interview on the 3rd February 2022
If you would like more information on this position, please contact Nicola Rhodes on 07483 347008
More info – Indeed.com
The Bodie Hodges Foundation is looking for a Fundraising Assistant to join our team….
Salary £20,000 37.5 per week
Would you like to join an ambitious charity with a strong brand identity, whose vision is built around providing services to support families bereaved of a child and raising awareness of the importance of organ donation? We are looking to recruit a Fundraising Assistant who can bring new ideas and is excited by the opportunity of growing with us as a charity.
The ideal candidate will need to be dynamic, creative, and flexible with a strong desire to learn and take on new challenges. A ‘can do’ attitude is essential to join our team. The days/hours worked can be flexible, with occasional home working an option.
You will receive guidance and learn new skills from the existing Fundraising & Events Manager in all areas of fundraising including community, corporate, events and trusts and grant applications, to help you develop in your role with us, which has good career prospects.
• Please send a 60 second video to 07423 552847 telling us why you would love to join the fundraising team and what you will bring to the role by 5pm Friday 14th January 2022.
• Stage 2 – You will be contacted on Tuesday 18th January and asked to submit a CV to us by Thursday 20th January 2022.
• Stage 3 – Phone Interviews Friday 21st January
• Stage 4 – Interview date Tuesday 25th January 2022
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Kellie on 07857943322.
More info – Indeed.com
The Bodie Hodges Foundation is committed to safeguarding and protecting our service users, we will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with both adults and children are recruited to work for us. The post will be subject to a range of vetting checks including a full criminal records disclosed.
We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, Black, Asian, or ethnic BAME backgrounds, LGBT+ and from different socio-economic and educational backgrounds as these are underrepresented at The Bodie Hodges Foundation.