Providing grief resources, free of charge to families to support sibling grief.
They are filled with grief resources to support siblings as they grieve for their brother or sister and to help families to remember and grieve together. The bags aim to
- Explain how we grieve and to support an understanding of how we might feel when someone dies
- Encourage children and young people to share their thoughts, feelings and worries
- Books to encourage understanding of grief
- A treasure chest to store those precious memories
- Art resources to encourage creativity
How do we fund this project?
We currently have three sponsors who are supporting the launch of this project and this enables us to offer these resources for free. Our sponsors are Smallman and Son Ltd, The Bradley Whitfield Memorial Trust and Alex and Louise Louth. You can also get involved and help to support this project. Each bag costs £60 and with each donation of £60 is the opportunity to put your name on the bag or send the bag in memory of a loved one.
If you would like a treasured memory bag for your child or to find out more information please send us an email to